Corporate Strategic Plan 2012–2013
View the Corporate Strategic Plan.
To be the best utility in North America with respect to safety, rates, reliability, customer satisfaction, and environmental leadership, and to always be considerate of the needs of customers, employees, and stakeholders.
To provide for the continuance of a supply of energy to meet the needs of the province and to promote economy and efficiency in the development, generation, transmission, distribution, supply, and end-use of energy.
- Improve safety in the workplace.
- Provide exceptional customer value.
- Strengthen working relationships with Aboriginal peoples.
- Maintain financial strength.
- Extend and protect access to North American energy markets and profitable export sales.
- Attract, develop, and retain a highly skilled and motivated workforce that reflects the demographics of Manitoba.
- Protect the environment in everything that we do.
- Promote cost effective energy conservation and innovation.
- Be recognized as an outstanding corporate citizen and a driver of economic development in Manitoba.