For your convenience, you can pay your bill by:
- Pre-Authorized Payment Plan: Sign up to have your payment automatically transferred each month to your Manitoba Hydro account.
- Online or Phone Payments: Pay your energy bills from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet, computer, or phone. An easy and secure way to pay your bills whenever it's convenient for you. Arrange these services with your financial institution.
- Financial Institutions: Your energy bills can be paid at most banks and credit unions.
- Mail: Mail payments to: Manitoba Hydro, PO BOX 7900 STN MAIN, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 5R1
- MoneyGram: All Canada Post locations accept Manitoba Hydro payments for walk-ins by cash or debit card. The customer must have their bill or 14-digit account number for the initial set up. The fee for same business day processing is $9.99 and for the next business day processing is $3.99. Learn more about MoneyGram.
- Authorized Agents: You can pay your bill at many drug stores, grocery stores, and other businesses. Look for authorized agents near you, or call 204-480-5901 in Winnipeg, 1-888-624-9376 toll-free.
- Manitoba Hydro Offices/Drop Boxes: Cashiers can take your payment from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at many of our local district offices. After hours, cheques or money orders (not cash) can be placed in any Manitoba Hydro office drop box.
- Inter-Utility Drop Boxes: Many MTS Connect retail stores and City of Winnipeg Water Services offices have inter-utility drop boxes. Drop your cheque or money order (no cash), along with the return portion of your bill or your full account number, in one of their drop boxes and they will forward it to us.
Budget your energy bills and pay equal monthly instalments with our Equal Payment Plan.
How are payments applied?
Payments are applied to your oldest outstanding bills first and distributed between all items billed. If your payment is made to a Manitoba Hydro cashier or by mail, you may provide instructions on the return portion of your bill indicating the amount you wish to have applied to natural gas, electricity, or other items.